T.I. Catches 15-Year-Old Son King Smoking Weed, Says "I’m Going To Come Kick You A**!"
T.I. Catches 15-Year-Old Son King Smoking Weed, Says “I’m Going To Come Kick You A**!”

It is a task to parent teenagers today. They rebel and do things they aren’t supposed to and the same thing happened to Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. aka T.I. The rapper caught his son King smoking marijuana on a family vacation and what happened is something our parent wouldn’t do.

The Harris’ were vacationing. It seems unlike other 15-year-old boys, who would resort to video games or maybe a game on the basketball court to relax, King ended up in the hot tub, seemingly rolling up a joint and puffing on it before his father caught him.

During a live video, T.I. showed his son chilling while smoking a joint and explained his reaction to his son’s recreational activity. The video starts like, “I’m out here enjoying myself, doing it the family way. But then I come out here, ya know what I mean? I’m having nice family time, and I come out here and look and see, look what I see! Look what I got to see!”

At this, he turns the camera over to his son relaxed in a hot tub while lighting what appears to be a blunt. Reacting to this, T.I. says, “What is you doing?” Yells from the balcony of their vacation cabin he continues, “I’m going to come kick you a**!”

While T.I. rants to the camera, King appears chill and unbothered. The rapper further says, “You see what I’m saying? N***a down there sitting in the jacuzzi. I don’t know what he’s doing. Who does he think he is? In my damn house.”

From the look of the video, it seems unlikely that King faced any real repercussions for this stunt. Check it out:

We wonder what kind of a whooping he received or if T.I. only asked him to put it off…

T.I. has 6 children – two sons and one daughter with Tameka Cottle, two sons with Lashon Dixon, and a daughter from a relationship with singer Ms Niko. His parenting skills have been questioned several times in the past too. He no longer has the greatest relationship with his daughter, Deyjah Harris, after he made a controversial statement of accompanying her to the gynaecologist to get her hymen checked. However, T.I. maintains that he fully supports his kids and regrets embarrassing his daughter publicly.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post T.I. Catches 15-Year-Old Son King Smoking Weed, Says “I’m Going To Come Kick You A**!” appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/31R6EP1

Author

{picture#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts?pid=6200167141310217234&oid=117661151822405950648} Professional Blogger and SEO. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/zixhana} {twitter#https://twitter.com/Zixhan1} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts}
Powered by Blogger.