Nattu Kaka AKA Ghanashyam Nayak On BombayHigh Court Allowing Senior Citizens To Resuming Shooting
Taarak Mehta’s ‘Natu Kaka’ Ghanashyam Nayak REACTS To Bombay HC Allowing Senior Actors To Join The Shoot

While shootings of daily soaps and films have begun after months of lockdown, senior citizens and child actors were still not allowed on sets. However, a new ruling by the Bombay High Court has quashed all such rules and one of the happiest actors with this move is Nattu Kaka aka, Ghanashyam Nayak of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah fame.

Now that senior actors are allowed back on sets, Ghanashyam Nayak says that he could not be a happier man. The actor said that while the actor did not face any financial crisis during the lockdown, he is more than happy to return to sets. Nattu Kaka, however, added that he is yet to get a call from the producer of the show with regards to how will they proceed further.

Speaking to ETimes in a recent conversation, the Taarak Mehta actor said, “I am very happy it is like a new birth for me I feel. Now, we will have to wait and see what new guidelines the Maharashtra government will come up with. But yes, I am happy that now at least I can resume shooting. if not immediately, at least in a month or two months time.”

The veteran actor, who has also extensively been a part of Gujarati cinema and plays further said that he will take all necessary precautions before resuming shoots. The Taarak Mehta actor added, “No, I haven’t got any call from them, but I am hopeful. And whenever I am called for the shoot, I will go happily for it. I will take all the necessary precautions and I am ready to work. I wish to work till my last breath. I want to act till the time I am alive and work in the industry. My wish is to die wearing makeup, this is my last wish.”

While we are more than happy to see new episodes of one of Indian televisions most loved sitcoms; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, do let us know your thoughts on the same in the comments section below.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Taarak Mehta’s ‘Natu Kaka’ Ghanashyam Nayak REACTS To Bombay HC Allowing Senior Actors To Join The Shoot appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/3imkeAI

Author

{picture#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts?pid=6200167141310217234&oid=117661151822405950648} Professional Blogger and SEO. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/zixhana} {twitter#https://twitter.com/Zixhan1} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts}
Powered by Blogger.