Rhea Chakraborty LEAKS Page From Sushant Singh Rajput Written Diary, Says It’s “The Only Property I Possess”
Rhea Chakraborty LEAKS Page From Sushant Singh Rajput Written Diary, Says It’s “The Only Property I Possess”(Photo Credit – Rhea Chakraborty/Instagram)

Rhea Chakraborty appeared at the Enforcement Directorate (ED) yesterday. Although the actress tried to postpone recording her statement, her request was denied by the officials. The actress was interrogated for about 7-8 hours over the financial matters. The ED officials are currently looking into the financial allegations levelled by Sushant Singh Rajput’s father, KK Singh.

Not only Rhea, but brother Showik Chakraborty was summoned yesterday too. Sushant’s manager appointed by the Jalebi actress, Shruti Modi was interrogated as well. Next on the list remain, flatmate Siddharth Pithani along with the Chakraborty parents.

Amongst it all, Rhea Chakraborty has now revealed the property of Sushant Singh Rajput that she possesses. It comprises of a page from the actress’ personal diary where Sushant expressed his gratitude. He mentioned her along with brother Showik and parents in that note. Pet dog, Fudge, was a part of the note too.

There were 7 pointers in the list. Check out what Sushant Singh Rajput had written on Rhea Chakraborty’s diary below:

“Gratitude List:

1. I (Sushant Singh Rajput) am grateful for my life.

2. I’m grateful for Lillu (Rhea Chakraborty) in my life.

3. I’m grateful for Bebu (Showik Chakraborty) in my life.

4. I’m grateful for Sir (Rhea’s father Indrajit) in my life.

5. I’m grateful for Maam (Rhea’s mother Sandhya) in my life.

6. I’m grateful for Fudge (pet dog) in my life.

7. I’m grateful for all the love in my life.”

Apart from that, Rhea Chakraborty shared a picture of a bottle. The black bottle had ‘#Chhichhore’ written on it, which was Sushant Singh Rajput’s 2019 film.

Through her advocate Satish Maneshinde, Rhea shared a statement. It read, “The only property of Sushant that I possess. And this (the note) in his handwriting. Lillu is Showik, Bebu is me, Sir is my dad, Maam is my mom and Fudge is his dog.”

Check out both the proofs below:

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Rhea Chakraborty LEAKS Page From Sushant Singh Rajput Written Diary, Says It’s “The Only Property I Possess” appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/3fyAUDe

Author

{picture#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts?pid=6200167141310217234&oid=117661151822405950648} Professional Blogger and SEO. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/zixhana} {twitter#https://twitter.com/Zixhan1} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts}
Powered by Blogger.