Khatron Ke Khiladi Made In India's Haarsh Limbachiyaa On Participating Again: "So That I Could Redeem Myself"
Khatron Ke Khiladi Made In India’s Haarsh Limbachiyaa On Participating Again: “So That I Could Redeem Myself” (Photo Credit – Haarsh /Instagram)

Khatron Ke Khiladi is one of India’s most loved reality shows. Hosted by Rohit Shetty for most seasons, the stunt-based reality show boasts of an impressive contestant list year after year. While the show has always been shot outside India, this season makers decide to go ‘Made In India’ for the special edition of the show.

As a result, several champions and popular contestants of the previous seasons were called to be a part of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi: Made In India.” But what got people’s attention was Haarsh Limbachiyaa being a part of it too! The reason for the surprise is crystal clear thought. The man was called the ‘Abort King’ of the season that he was a part of.

So what him give his nod to this season, where the contestants will be way stronger than him, physically and mentally? In his recent conversation with Indian Express, Haarsh Limbachiyaa said that he has taken up this season in a hope of redeeming himself. “When I was approached, I too thought about the same. It’s a season of champions, what would I do there? However, I believe that if you are scared, there is nothing to feel shy about. Last time, I backed out the instance I felt uncomfortable. But when I saw the episodes later, I realised I shouldn’t have done that. Some of the aborts were unnecessary. This is why I decided to do the show so that I could redeem myself.”

Further opening up about his journey in Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 9, Haarsh Limbachiyaa said, “Khatron changed my life completely. It was the first time people saw me on screen and they loved me. I thus owed this to them. But I must add that no one can become a hero from zero, in one moment. I will try my best but I might abort a few tasks again, if I feel scared.”

Hosted by Farah Khan and Rohit Shetty, this season began airing from the 1st of August on Saturdays and Sundays at 9:00 PM. Khatron Ke Khiladi: Made In India features former contestants like Aly Goni, Jasmin Bhasin, Karan Patel, Karan Wahi, Rithvik Dhanjani and Nia Sharma.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Khatron Ke Khiladi Made In India’s Haarsh Limbachiyaa On Participating Again: “So That I Could Redeem Myself” appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/3kqcZJR

Author

{picture#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts?pid=6200167141310217234&oid=117661151822405950648} Professional Blogger and SEO. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/zixhana} {twitter#https://twitter.com/Zixhan1} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts}
Powered by Blogger.