Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2: Erica Fernandes Isn't Staying With Her Parents Anymore, Here's Why!
Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2: Erica Fernandes Isn’t Staying With Her Parents Anymore, Here’s Why!

Every TV actor is being cautious since they resumed shoot last month. Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress Erica Fernandes also went back to the sets 17 days ago. Due to lockdown, the shooting stopped for almost 3 months. While the work has resumed, the COVID-19 pandemic is still out there.

A few days ago, Erica’s co-star Parth Samthaan got infected with the coronavirus. He recovered soon and started shooting again. But Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi actress wants to take no risk. To ensure her parents’ safety, she isn’t living with them anymore.

About the same, the Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress told Times of India, “My father is a heart patient and has had four heart attacks, while my mother has a history of TB. Besides, I, too, have breathing issues. I couldn’t have stepped out for the shoot, met so many people, and come back home to them. That would have put them at risk. So, before I decided to return to the set, I asked them to move to another home. They will be staying separately so that I don’t come in contact with them. I have never stayed away from my family, so it’s going to be a new experience. If I visit them, I will probably see them from outside the window.”

Erica Fernandes used to shoot from home initially. In the interview, she also revealed the reason for going back to the sets. Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress said that she was not happy with the results of shooting alone. It was affecting her performance and it wouldn’t look good as she has a major role to play in the show. She cannot be satisfied with just close-ups and having no interaction with her co-stars.

The actress added, “The ratings were getting affected, and I didn’t want my show to suffer. Hence, I decided to return to the set. There was no pressure from the production house to come on the set; it is solely my decision.”

Meanwhile, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 fans are happy to see their Anurag and Prerna back on sets. The viewers are enjoying the new episodes too. Karan Patel has entered as the new Mr Bajaj and a lot has changed since the lockdown.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2: Erica Fernandes Isn’t Staying With Her Parents Anymore, Here’s Why! appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/33GS5js

Author

{picture#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts?pid=6200167141310217234&oid=117661151822405950648} Professional Blogger and SEO. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/zixhana} {twitter#https://twitter.com/Zixhan1} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts}
Powered by Blogger.