Kane Brown Opens Up About Getting Lost In the Woods: "We Used GPS To Try & Get Back But It Kept Taking Us To All These Cliffs..."
Kane Brown On Getting Lost In the Woods: “We Used GPS To Try & Get Back But…”  (Photo Credit: Facebook/Kane Brown )

Kane Brown recently picked up a new place and had quite a welcome. The singer got lost in the woods surrounding the place for several hours on the day he and had to take the help of the cops to get back home to his wife Katelyn.

The singer has now decided to clear the air and share what exactly happened. He took to Facebook and made light of the situation as well as explained what took place. He clarified that he didn’t get lost with Katelyn (his wife) after all.

Kane Brown wrote: “Someone help! I’m lost. ALL JOKES ASIDE. The real story is I moved into a new house. I own 30 acres of 3000 around me. I told my wife I wanted to go check out the property I’ll be 30 minutes. I went with my friend and his girl. I was in shorts and a t shirt. 30 minutes turned into 3 hours it started raining turned dark and dropped to 40 degrees. I left my phone on the back of my truck my friends was on 7%. We used gps to try and get back but it kept taking us to all these cliffs that u can’t drive a 4 wheeler down and I wasn’t about to leave them.”

Someone help! I’m lost….😂… ALL JOKES ASIDE. The real story is I moved into a new house. I own 30 acres of 3000…

Posted by Kane Brown on Thursday, August 6, 2020

Brown then wrote that he contacted his fellow singer Ryan Upchurch who lives nearby. He continued writing: “He finds me with his buddy and now 3 turned into 5 of us lost. He has 4 other friends riding around in a canam and they start getting shot at. My buddy’s girl who has asthma started then freaking out. We HAD to get her out.”

He explained. “So we call the cops. The cops arrive and here the gun shots and think we are shooting at them. We yell at them and tell them we are not armed and made it out. That’s the story but I love the getting lost in my back yard better.”

Brown clarified the story with a hilarious photo of himself near the woods with his dog. He also shared it on Instagram, writing, “Can someone help me ? I’m lost.”

On the professional front, Kane Brown will release his new EP on August 14. His latest remix, Cool Again, with rapper Nelly is slated to release today (Aug. 7).

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Kane Brown On Getting Lost In the Woods: “We Used GPS To Try & Get Back But…” appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/33C1s4i

Author

{picture#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts?pid=6200167141310217234&oid=117661151822405950648} Professional Blogger and SEO. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/zixhana} {twitter#https://twitter.com/Zixhan1} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts}
Powered by Blogger.