Ellen DeGeneres DENIES ‘No Eye Contact’ Rule On Her Show: “It’s Crazy, Not True”
Ellen DeGeneres DENIES ‘No Eye Contact’ Rule On Her Show: “It’s Crazy, Not True”

Ellen DeGeneres has been accused of a lot of mean things recently. It all began when employees called her out over non-payment of dues amid the lockdown. Eventually, guests opened up about their ill experiences. As many as 11 staff members claimed they suffered a ‘toxic work environment’ on the show as well.

Amidst it all was a ‘no eye contact’ rule. As per allegations, the staff members were not allowed to look into the eye and speak to Ellen. However, the TV host has now clarified it all. As most know, DeGeneres did a video meeting with all her staff members amid on Monday.

It was then when Ellen DeGeneres spoke about the no-eye contact rule. The daytime talk show host mentioned that she has no idea where it all came from. She also insister her employees to talk to her with eye contact.

A source close to Page Six reveals that Ellen DeGeneres said, “I don’t know where it started. Please talk to me. Look me in the eye.”

The report also suggests that the US host ended up describing this rule as “insane.” She said, “It’s crazy, just not true, I don’t know how it started. [It’s] not who I am.”

Meanwhile, several of Ellen DeGeneres’ friends have come forward to support her. From her wife Portia de Rossi to Katy Perry, Kevin Hart, Scooter Braun, Jerry O’Connell have been standing by their favourite.

Yesterday, her ex-partner Anne Heche too broke her silence. In a conversation with Mr Warburton Magazine, she said, “I haven’t spoken to Ellen in years. I’d listen to the people who have.”

“If I’m standing someplace and I don’t like what’s going on there and I stay there, it’s my fault. So what are the actions that got me there and why can’t I get out of it easily if that’s not something that I want to be engaged in? Ellen is standing where she walks, and that is hers to continue that journey,” added Ellen DeGeneres’ ex-girlfriend.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Ellen DeGeneres DENIES ‘No Eye Contact’ Rule On Her Show: “It’s Crazy, Not True” appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/3g9zT4I

Author

{picture#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts?pid=6200167141310217234&oid=117661151822405950648} Professional Blogger and SEO. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/zixhana} {twitter#https://twitter.com/Zixhan1} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts}
Powered by Blogger.