My Future: Billie Eilish Is The QUEEN Of Haunting Lyrics, Hands Down! Her New Animated Song Explores Growth; WATCH
My Future: Billie Eilish Is The QUEEN Of Haunting Lyrics, Hands Down! Her New Animated Song Explores Growth; WATCH (Photo Credit – Billie Eilish Instagram)

There is no denial that Billie Eilish’s songs touch our deepest cords. The Bad Guy singer is back to play those cords again with her latest single ‘My Future’. Billie dropped the soothing track with the video on YouTube, and you cannot miss this one. Read on to know more.

My Future is a detour from the staple Billie Eilish tunes that we are used to. But the lyrics are as usual raw and on point. The song video is an animated affair. It starts with an animated version of Billie, with the green highlight and the shining eyes.

In My Future video, Billie Eilish ends a relationship and moves on. She decides to put her future and herself first. She walks away from the relationship, and the dark clouds fade—the greenery around her blooms signifying the bright future. The lyrics play, “Can’t you hear me? I’m not coming home. Do you understand? I’ve changed my plans, Cause I I’m in love With my future. Can’t wait to meet her. And I, I’m in love, But not with anybody else, Just wanna get to know myself.”

Catch the video here:

In an email to the fans, Billie Eilish said, “We wrote this at the very beginning of quarantine. It’s a song that’s really, really personal and special to me. When we wrote this song, it was exactly where my head was at — hopeful, excited and a craaaazy amount of self reflection and self growth. But recently it has also taken on a lot of new meaning in the context of what’s happening in the world now. I hope you can all find meaning in it for yourselves.”

Meanwhile, Billie Eilish is having the most productive quarantine. The Bad Guy singer who took home four Grammys last year, has been increasing her fandom even amid the lockdow

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post My Future: Billie Eilish Is The QUEEN Of Haunting Lyrics, Hands Down! Her New Animated Song Explores Growth; WATCH appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/2D6gO5V

Author

{picture#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts?pid=6200167141310217234&oid=117661151822405950648} Professional Blogger and SEO. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/zixhana} {twitter#https://twitter.com/Zixhan1} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts}
Powered by Blogger.