Katherine Langford: "13 Reasons Why Was The Worst, But Also The Greatest, First Role To Have"
Katherine Langford: “13 Reasons Why Was The Worst, But Also The Greatest, First Role To Have” (Pic Credit – Katherine Langford Instagram)

Katherine Langford rose to fame by playing the character Hannah Baker in the first two seasons of 13 Reasons Why. The Australian actress received a nomination for the Golden Globe Award – Best Actress (Television Series Drama) for the Netflix series.

And in a preview for Sunday’s Stellar magazine in Australian newspaper The Daily Telegraph, the Perth-born star opened up about her breakout role. Katherine Langford said it was ‘the worst, but greatest, first role.’

Explains Katharine, “’In many ways it was the worst, but also the greatest, first role to have. The reactions afterwards were, and will always be, really special to me.” Talking further to the magazine Katherine Langford spoke about how fame changed the way people perceive her. She said, “What I realised is that it didn’t change me, but rather how people saw me.”

Talking about dealing with overnight success the actress said, “I definitely had an adjustment phase, and some uncomfortable moments. It could be very overwhelming. When there’s something new in the industry, people get excited about that fresh energy and if you’re not grounded you can get pulled in different directions.”

For GLAMOUR UK’s July digital issue, Katherine Langford revealed her own struggles in fitting in at school. She said, “I didn’t know where I fitted in and that was a big thing for me, I could do sport but then I was also “girly”, and I liked makeup, but I didn’t want to be a part of that popular girl group, and I was also a nerd.” She added that she’s not fully certain of who she is, but would rather not put labels on herself.

In 13 Reasons Why, Katherine Langford played high school student Hannah Baker, who committed suicide and left behind a box of cassette tapes detailing why she chose to end her life.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Katherine Langford: “13 Reasons Why Was The Worst, But Also The Greatest, First Role To Have” appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/2Cg5sfz

Author

{picture#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts?pid=6200167141310217234&oid=117661151822405950648} Professional Blogger and SEO. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/zixhana} {twitter#https://twitter.com/Zixhan1} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts}
Powered by Blogger.