Ex-NBA Player Stephen Jackson Promises Late George Floyd's 6-Year-Old Daughter: “I'm Gonna Walk You Down The Aisle”
Ex-NBA Player Stephen Jackson Promises Late George Floyd’s 6-Year-Old Daughter: “I’m Gonna Walk You Down The Aisle”

George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis has brought in the need for change and chance that everyone was looking for. A chance for all the white to come ahead and help the community shape better and change for all the black people who have been living in this terrible situation for all their lives. Now, ex-NBA player, Stephen Jackson has come forward in support of Floyd’s family.

George Floyd has a 6-year-old daughter, Gianna Floyd. During a press conference on Tuesday in Minneapolis, the mother of Gigi, Roxie Washington spoke about the incident and said, “I don’t have a lot to say, because I can’t get my words together right now.”

Roxie Washington further said, “But I want everybody to know that this is what those officers took. At the end of the day, they get to go home and be with their families. Gianna does not have a father, he will never see her grow up, graduate, he will never walk her down the aisle.”

Roxie broke into tears and continued saying, “If there’s a problem she’s having and she needs her dad, she does not have that anymore, I’m here for my baby, and I’m here for George. Because I want justice for him. I want justice for him ’cause he was good. No matter what anybody thinks, he was good.”

After listening to these heart-wrenching words, ex-NBA player Stephen Jackson has come forward to help the Floyd family and said, “I’m gonna be there for her. I’m gonna walk her down the aisle. I’m gonna be there for her. I’m gonna be here to wipe your tears. I’m gonna be here for you and Gigi. Floyd might not be here but I’m here for her, I’m here to get justice. This sh*t has to stop.”

Ever since George was killed by a police officer in Minneapolis, there has been massive protest all across the globe. People have been demanding justice for him and saying #BlackLiveMatter. Well, it totally does. What happened with George shouldn’t happen with anyone else from here on; we need to understand that no matter the colour, human life is a life, it’s important and valuable like any other colour that exists with supremacy.

Stephen Jackson has been out and ever since the killing and is protesting for the justice of black lives including George’s. We hope that justice is served as soon as possible.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Ex-NBA Player Stephen Jackson Promises Late George Floyd’s 6-Year-Old Daughter: “I’m Gonna Walk You Down The Aisle” appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/2XrZKib

Author

{picture#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts?pid=6200167141310217234&oid=117661151822405950648} Professional Blogger and SEO. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/zixhana} {twitter#https://twitter.com/Zixhan1} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts}
Powered by Blogger.