Robert Downey Jr AKA Iron Man Personally Called Up THIS Avenger & Requested Them To Join The MCU!
Robert Downey Jr AKA Iron Man Personally Called Up THIS Avenger & Requested Them To Join The MCU!

Being a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) is an achievement for every actor. Be it Chris Hemsworth AKA Thor or Josh Brolin AKA Thanos, we have seen these stars garnering unprecedented fame. But did you know Robert Downey Jr (Iron Man) had to convince one of our favourite superheroes to be a part of the films? Below is the scoop you need.

We have previously read about several actors being unsure or unhappy with their roles. Jeremy Renner AKA Hawkeye was never happy with how his character was shaped in the first film. Similarly, Mark Ruffalo has now opened up about how he was extremely unsure of his portrayal as Hulk. Robert Downey Jr in fact had to call him personally to join MCU!

Our Hulk revealed about it all during his appearance on The Jimmy Fallon Show. “I was scared. I didn’t know what I could add to what I already thought had been done so well before me. And I had only been doing indie movies up to that point so I was like I don’t know if I am the right person for this role,” said Mark Ruffalo on joining MCU.

For the unversed, before Ruffalo, Edward Norton and Eric Bana had played the titular character previously in The Incredible Hulk (2008) and Hulk and Lou Ferrigno (1970).

Mark Ruffalo had been approached by The Avengers director Joss Whedon first. Post that it was our Iron Man who called the actor and convinced him saying he’d be a perfect fit for the role in MCU.

Sharing about the same, Mark said, “Joss Whedon’s like, yeah, you are the right person. And then I got a call from Downey, it must’ve made it to him that I was hemming and hawing, and he just simply said, ‘Ruffalo, let’s go. We got this.’ In true Iron Man fashion. And then after that, I was like, ‘I guess I have to do it.’”

Well, we’re so glad that Mark Ruffalo made the right choice. How about you?

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Robert Downey Jr AKA Iron Man Personally Called Up THIS Avenger & Requested Them To Join The MCU! appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/3dBySS5

Author

{picture#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts?pid=6200167141310217234&oid=117661151822405950648} Professional Blogger and SEO. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/zixhana} {twitter#https://twitter.com/Zixhan1} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts}
Powered by Blogger.