Yesterday, Anushka Sharma took to her Twitter page and responded to former Indian cricket Farokh Engineer’s claims that the BCCI Selectors fetched ‘cup of tea’ for her. The actress even shut the trolls who made fun of her whenever her husband and Indian Cricket Captain Virat Kohli didn’t perform well in the match.

Anushka wrote, “My name was used for false stories to make it look like the board was being bothered for my tickets or security, etc when in reality I bought my own tickets for matches and flights and I still kept quiet.”

Ranveer Singh, Partineeti Chopra & Other Celebs Laud Anushka Sharma's Response To Farookh Engineer
Ranveer Singh, Parineeti Chopra & Other Celebs Laud Anushka Sharma’s Response To Farookh Engineer

Another excerpt from her post reads, “It’s not like this last piece of ‘news’ has upset me more and that’s why I have decided to break my silence. They have all been as regressive and horrible and malicious and vicious. So, don’t take this letter as my retort to this ‘news’ Today. I have decided to speak up because someone’s silence cannot be taken as their weakness. I am not and will not be a pawn to be used by anyone’s thoughts or beliefs or agendas and next time you want to use my name to discredit someone or the board or even my husband, do it with facts and proof & leave me OUT of it. I have led my life, built my own career with utmost dignity and I am not going to compromise that for anything. Maybe, it’s hard for some to believe that, because, I am a self-made, independent woman who only happens to be the wife of a cricketer.”

She shared the same post on her Instagram page and several Bollywood celebs came out in her support. Ranveer Singh commented, “Hahahaha! hard hard … Diyela hai.”

Arjun Kapoor posted, “She hits it out f the park. Massive strike huge hit it’s outta here !!!” Parineeti Chopra also appreciated Anushka Sharma. She commented, “Love you anushka! And coffee > tea”.

Check out the reactions below:

The NH 10 actress ended her post with a bang. Her last lines read, “… and for the record. I drink coffee.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Ranveer Singh, Parineeti Chopra & Other Celebs Laud Anushka Sharma’s Response To Farookh Engineer appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/2Nq0jD2

Author

{picture#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts?pid=6200167141310217234&oid=117661151822405950648} Professional Blogger and SEO. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/zixhana} {twitter#https://twitter.com/Zixhan1} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/117661151822405950648/posts}
Powered by Blogger.